Monday, October 10, 2011

Musical Monday: Call Me

Tonight I'm hosting an event with New Zealand chef, author and all-round good bloke Al Brown. I have a morbid fear that I'm going to introduce him to the audience as Al Green - keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't get them confused...



A postscript: Al Brown was great. I didn't get his name wrong, but I didn't fall off the stage or make any faux pas. I may have forgotten to introduce myself, but that's a small matter in the grand scheme of things, isn't it? Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Well even if you do introduce him like that he can only be honoured.Al Green is fantastic;))Can't wait to see what happened:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, as its a very easy slip up :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello - thanks for stopping by. If this was real life I'd make you a cup of tea and open the biscuit tin, but in lieu of those things, let's have a chat anyway...